VITAL helps Virginia companies grow international sales
Ashley McLeod, 757-628-2678, firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Lindsey Bertozzi, Vital Manager, 804-545-5767, email@example.com
VITAL is a partnership between the Virginia Maritime Association and the Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) with goals of creating 14,000 trade-supported jobs and growing Virginia exports by $1.6 billion by 2020. Other partners include; the Virginia Manufacturers Association, the Northern Virginia Technology Council, the Virginia Chamber of Commerce and nine Virginia Colleges and Universities.
“Promoting trade through Virginia’s ports is central to the mission of the Virginia Maritime Association. Through VITAL we’ll be able to help our member companies increase their international sales and move more goods through our ports. The VITAL initiative is a demonstration of the Commonwealth’s commitment to helping Virginia companies increase their exports and exposure to international markets and we’re pleased to be part of it,”
-Art Moye, Virginia Maritime Association Executive Vice President (2004-2018).
VITAL's mission is to increase the number of Virginia companies selling overseas and their volume of international business. The program helps both new and experienced exporters enter new international markets by identifying new markets, developing market entry strategies and locating distributors and representatives for products or services. Virginia businesses interested in increasing international sales benefit from our export development programs, publications, resources, and market research.
- International consultants in over 75 countries at your service
- In-country market research specific to your product or service
- Gain local knowledge fast
- International business meetings arranged on your behalf
- Pre-qualified potential buyers or distributors
- Face-to-face meetings critical to international business
- View List of 2018-2019 Trade Missions
- Exhibit products and services at international trade shows
- Network with prospective customers and grow international sales
- Award-winning program increases international sales by 54%
- Application based, two-year business acceleration program
- Specialized international resources from private-sector program partners
GOING GLOBAL DEFENSE INITIATIVE:
- International revenue streams for defense companies
- Market research, digital marketing and export compliance
- Attend defense-related trade shows and COCOM events
Ready to Participate?
The Virginia Maritime Association is honored to be a partner to the Virginia Economic Development Partnership in this initiative. Companies interested in participating may contact Lindsey Bertozzi, Vital Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-545-5767