New Board of Directors and Officers Announced
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Posted by: Laura Bird
NORFOLK | The Virginia Maritime Association voted in the new officers and board of directors during their Annual Business Meeting on December 2, 2019, held at the Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center.
For the full list of directors and officer bios, please visit the Officers & Directors Page.
A summary of the association activities and goals shared during the annual business meeting will be posted in the December bulletin.
Welcoming the following new directors:
From left: Patrick Jefferson, Trevor Dunlap, Katie Carney, Clyde Clark
- Catherine "Katie" Carney (2020-2021)
Director, US Brokerage, Foreign Trade Zone Services
- Clyde Clark (2020-2021)
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager
Senior Vice President
- Trevor Dunlap (2019-2020)
Director of Operations
Givens Logistics, LC
- Patrick Jefferson (2020-2021)
Director, Yard, Gate & OOG
Virginia International Terminals
The officers for 2020 are as follows:
From left: Rolf Williams, Scott Wheeler, Mike Coleman, Judy Barrett, Lang Williams, David White
- President Michael Coleman
CV International, Inc.
- Vice President George Brown (not pictured)
- Vice President Lang Williams
- Vice President Rolf Williams
Anders Williams Ship Agency
- Treasurer Judy Barrett
- Asst. Treasurer Camille Cherry (not pictured)
- Secretary David White
Virginia Maritime Association
- Chairperson Scott Wheeler
Bay Diesel & Generator