Ashley McLeod Makes Top 100 List
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Posted by: Laura Bird
Ashley McLeod, the Virginia Maritime Association's Vice President of Communications and Membership, has been recognized in Virginia Business's "100 People to Meet" list. The list breaks down into the following groups: angels, builders, educators, hosts, impact makers, innovators, navigators, new folks, public faces, and rainmakers.
Ashley was categorized as one of the seven impact makers, who are defined as "impactful Virginians who use their influence to empower others."
The VMA applauds how her energy, dedication, and leadership helps the VMA connect and represent the port and supply interests across the Commonwealth.
Congratulations are also due to the other VMA members who made the list:
- Chris Stuart, Vice president, Top Guard Security, Norfolk
- Latitia D. McCane, Director of Education, The Apprentice School at Newport News Shipbuilding, Newport News
- Brian Anderson, President and CEO, Chamber RVA, Richmond
- Michael Cooper, Marketing Director, TMEIC, Inc., Roanoke,
- Lara Fritts, President and CEO, Greater Richmond Partnership, Richmond
- Douglas Parsons, Executive Director, Front Royal-Warren County Economic Development Authority, Front Royal
- Chuck Rigney, Director of economic Development, City of Hampton, Hampton
- Douglas Smith, President and CEO, Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance
- W. Russ Young II., Director of Economic Development, The Port of Virginia, Norfolk
View the Full List at Virginia Business